7 May 2011

Every Girl Deserves A Dress


At the moment I tend to work on four or five projects at the same time - not something I recommend! I have also started signing up for a few events here in Ireland over the coming months so really need to get my act together and start working on my stock. But before that there was something else I had to do. A few weeks ago Louise from
Sew Scrumptious wrote about the charity action Every Girl Deserves A Dress. I couldn't help but feel inspired and so decided to take part. In the process I also convinced my mother, who is a very talented lady, to take part and this is the result: four gorgeous little dresses that will go in the post on Monday.




Let's hope they will bring a little sunshine in some girls' lifes, wherever in the world they may be.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the compliment, Beatrice ! I wonder who will wear these dresses on day!
Angela

Sew Scrumptious said...

Wow! They look aboslutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for taking part and for making so many dresses!! That is fantastic. I can't wait to receive them and will blog about them with a photo and a link to your blog.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Louise x