3 April 2011

Mother's Day Swap

A few months back I also signed up to another swap, organised by the lovely ladies on the Babyledweaning Forum - it was the Secret Mother's Day Swap. The only guideline was that it had to be handmade, cost you no more than £5 and reach the recipient by today. Now I was so much in a rush to get my swap parcel in the post before we left Spain that I completely forgot to take photos, I hope my swap partner will take some. But today I opened my parcel, and it contained this lovely bag:




I am also very pleased to have found a nice spot in our new garden for future product photos, and the sun seems to be on my side at the moment. Speaking of products, this week I spent an obsence amount of money to refill my fabric stash,  I am very excited about the parcels that should be arriving in the next couple of days. I have worked on a lot of new ideas for the shop and am now looking for a few nice craft markets or similar where I can start taking a table and get out there again.

Have a lovely Sunday, and to all the mothers out there,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



2 comments:

Madeleine said...

Hi Beatrice!
I got your postcard today, I was so happy to receive it :) Really beautiful work,

Madeleine,
Sweden

frogs+sprogs said...

Glad you like it x