18 July 2009

The Comfort of Hot Buttered Toast

Is there anything more comforting than hot buttered toast? I am not sure. Yesterday the little man and I had a few moments in the morning that ended with him spending a bit of time in his 'reflection corner' and once he had calmed down he came back into the kitchen and we shared a few slices of hot buttered toast.


Now we're off to the DIY store to chose paint - the family committee decided last night that 'the pink room' in our house will now longer be pink but painted in a different colour. I'm thinking of a pale green maybe? So whilst we're away have a look at this house ... what do you think - mad or genius?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time when I come I will bring some glasses of fresh, home-made raspberry-jam with me!Angela

frogs+sprogs said...

Yes please!!!